Sonntag, November 13, 2005

This is how my weekend went...

I loved the Batman Begins and am looking forward to getting the DVD. Great movie.

Of course, when I ran across this "quiz", this result would come out...


You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight. As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight


100%

James Bond, Agent 007


96%

Neo, the "One"


79%

Maximus


79%

Lara Croft


75%

Indiana Jones


71%

Captain Jack Sparrow


63%

The Amazing Spider-Man


63%

William Wallace


63%

The Terminator


50%

El Zorro


38%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


Actually, I had a great weekend after a very trying week. Spent time with the girls, had a long walk in great weather with my wife, and I didn't do much besides that.

Life resumes tomorrow...

Keine Kommentare: